Saturday, December 27, 2008

G+O+A+L+S




2009 is coming. well, the new beginning we experience each new year doesnt appear from nowhere. its the beginning of another round of the year cycle.


At the end of each year many of us just forget our unfulfilled hopes or goals for that year and just recycle them for the upcoming year. that same goes to me. i always have same goals for new year just because i cant fulfill it. hehe. sound complicated huh? its more than a wish or a hope. just thinking about having, being or doing it gives you happy and pleasure.

Of course, there are those beliefs that can get in my way. for example

"i cant have what i really want. its too hard. im not experienced it enough."

Those kinds of thoughts are like barriers to my desires. yet it is this very moment that is mine.

so now, how do i wanna use this time? What choices do i wanna make today that will lead me towards achieving my goals? What intentions do i wanna set for 2009? i will list up all my goals, aims, to-do-lists for the next year soon before the new year come. haha. we ll see whether i can achieve it or not. 10 will do. or more? kiki:)




No comments:

Post a Comment